Monday, July 30, 2012

Flopping About

Because I am so effing tired right now. I don't even recall the last time I was this tired. Maybe when I was in Sydney? I'm not even sure what it's caused by. I slept at a decent hour last night, and didn't feel tired when I woke up, but as soon as I got to work, it's pretty much game over!

The other mentioned over twitter that he's giving up on games. I'm probably not all that far behind. I spent like $300 on games over the past year, and barely played anything. In fact there are a few games that I installed and never played! I think it's probably time I gave it away, too. There's just no time. Not just that, there's no interest to play anything new. There will be new stuff coming out, sure, like GTA5 and the new Starcraft 2 expansion pack, but I don't think I can be bothered getting them when they come out. I'll probably get them in a few years if I'm even still playing games.

I give up for today! There's other things I would rather be doing. It's also starting to get freakishly cold! I just want to lay in bed all warm and not caring about the world.

We don't belong. We simply don't belong, we just don't. What rights can be exercised at a time like this? It requires more thought.

Anyway, I'm much too tired to keep up a valid train of thought (or even existence), so that's it for today folks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus