Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heads In The Sand

It's all a bit bland, just ignorant of everything around you.

Slowly trudging through work, but a little bit each day adds up when it comes to crunch time. At least that's something I can recall from university, though I'm sure if I trawled back through all the posts I'm sure I would find a whole bunch of entries related to last minute bang up jobs!

Weird how you get strange views on the past - it's always hindsight isn't it? "I could have sworn...this" "I could have sworn...that" and what not. I wonder why humans think like that.

I read an interesting article today about how technological progress is what is driving humanity forward, and it is no longer evolution. I've never really thought about that before, but it definitely ties into my earlier thoughts about evolution having really hit a dead end. Everything that changes now is as a result of technology. I wonder what this means for us in the long term? Surely there must be consequences, and that humans will not be able to adapt like we used to? Or maybe technology will overcome all adversity anyway? I wonder what the endgame will be.

Keeping it short for today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus