Monday, July 09, 2012

"What's the meaning of life? And don't just say it's to have sex"

Haha, I remember when I was asked this. I think I would have been in college. I don't recall what I answered with though, so sorry for that anticlimax.

As you may have gathered, I've been busy with work, so haven't had the time to write fleshed out blog notes.

Had an interesting dream last night. I owned a red series 1 Dodge Viper RT/10! For a start, that's weird, because I prefer the GTS-R over the RT/10, and not only that, I was going to drive it when Mitch got in the driver's seat and took me for a drive in it. What the hell?? Mitch and I weren't really friends in high school, more so acquaintances, and I haven't seen him since then. And why is he driving my car?! Not only that, he drove it well. I wonder what it means. It was fun though!

Anyway, let's keep it brief. I'm tired.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus