Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cause You Are Dutiful

In every single way! Hahaha, I crack myself up with my poor humour sometimes!

Yes! I have finally learned how to play Beautiful Ones by Suede! I know I have been crapping on about Suede, Bernard Butler, and this song in particular, but goddamn, it's constant concentration required in order to play properly, and to play well. Very different from what I'm used to.

Have you ever stopped and observed? People don't actually look people in the eye when they interact. Watch when two people are talking face to face, and just focus on one person's eyes. They tend to look at
other features such as the entire face and sometimes body of the person they are talking to. Is this subconscious perving? Or are the eyes uncomfortable on focusing on just one particular point for too long and they have to 'look' somewhere else? Try it out next time, just watch two people interacting face to face and you'll notice it.

One of my pet hates is eating a big lunch, or even eating too much during the day because it messes you up for the remainder of the day. At least if it's night time, you don't really need to do anything or go anywhere, but in the day you still have the remainder to get through, and more meals that you are forced to eat.

That dude is sick like Patty, I gotta stay from him! So rank! His face is falling apart.

Heading off again this weekend. I don't know what I'm going to do, as it's nothing but free time. Perhaps I can seek answers to puzzles, or even find puzzles to ponder over.

I dislike conservatives who describe themselves as libertarians. I think it's their new buzzword to ward off uncomfortable images of rich racists. If you really are libertarian, then people should be able to live the lives that they want. That means immigrants can come to other countries and seek asylum. That means same sex couples can get married. Stop misappropriating the word libertarian, because it's just not right, the way you want to constrict other people's liberties. Conservative libertarianism is an oxymoron. Conservatism is about exercising power over others. Success is defined by having others weaker than yourself to measure yourself by.

Here's a dangerous idea - America is a rebel colony. That's what made it such a great nation. They wanted to end oppression and paid the price in blood for their freedom. They did this by not subverting to authority and fighting for what's right. That is the greatness of America right there. But it is conservatives, who  apparently love to reference this kind of history who are the ones saying Governments should be allowed to keep secrets from its citizens, as well as keep tabs on them, and give up freedom to allow the status quo to prevail. And this is apparently the prevailing view now, god help us.

Wow, out of nowhere it is starting to rain hardcore. This is not what I needed, I don't have a big umbrella, or good waterproof stuff.

Last night was an interesting reversal. I basically went to sleep straight away, then an hour later I was up and couldn't get back to sleep with the anxiety and what not. Of course I'm feeling like a zombie today. I need to return to the gym and get myself back in order. I could totally just pass out at my desk right now, but I have
to survive another hour and then a further 40 minutes so I can get home.

It's odd that I'm having dreams like I am, I guess my mind knows the answer. But it doesn't know what the future holds.

I enjoy playing music, but I may not necessarily like listening to it anymore. We listened to a lot of the same stuff, but you also listened to very new music. I don't like mexican food anymore, and I used to love it. The words are all the same.

Why am I listening to Akon at work? Don't ask me, I'm just bopping my head to this. I was reading something from Neil DeGrasse Tyson - a noted scientist- the other day. He claimed that funding shouldn't be
pulled from exploration endeavours, such as those undertaken by NASA. I somewhat agree with that, as I'm a progressive person, and I enjoy science. However, I do feel that there are bigger problems facing society that need to be tackled properly by diverting funding from these programs. Homelessness, hunger, poverty, education and so on. Not saying these programs need to be cancelled, just that focus should be given to problems at home before tackling things outside of that. Others will point to the innovation of the 60s and 70s and the impact thats had on techonology ever since. That may be true, but the social system rebelled and gave us the 80s - of which we are still recovering from in terms of the rise of anti-common sense and progress.

How dare you say that! Ha! Bring on Friday.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus