Thursday, August 02, 2012

Still Hurting

Everything is a reminder. It makes my day unpleasant. Still having problems sleeping and staying asleep. What do I do?

For fuck sake! I hate the computers at work! We are still using Windows Vista (don't ask me why), and not only that, we are restricted to using an old version of Internet Explorer which is prone to crashing, and most pages don't format for it anymore! It makes work incredibly frustrating, especially when you need to research a lot of things at once and then your browser just cuts out. And it happens regularly! Bloody hell!

There's just a lot to be angry about, a lot to be upset about. But I'm coping. I'm fine. It's been a busy week, and I could really do with letting my hair down, but what is there to do?

I'm the hell outta here.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus