Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Some People Are Just Fucking Idiots

But what can you do when it works to your advantage? In the words of Bowling for Soup: "Shut up and smile". Agreed! I even clapped my hands and laughed. Are you watching Frasier? Are you laughing?

Ambiguous statements rock! Especially for a subject in a blog post. We are dealing in information here, but can you really quantify its value? If you could, then I guess you would be a very rich person indeed. Money these days seems to be generated from being able to facilitate information; however, information itself is not really a commodity.

Sleeping is an arduous task for me. I'm not feeling 100% right now. I feel tired throughout the day, yet at night my mind wanders and the anxiety gets to me. Everything is going a million miles a minute. It takes absolute resolve and concentration just to relax and try to let the sleep take over me. But it's a struggle, every night. I still can't sleep until very late, and then I will magically wake up in the morning and just lay there, thinking and stressing. It's a terrible cycle.

The other has majorly stuffed up his back. I don't know what he's done, but I will check up on him and let you know what his status is, since he doesn't appear to blog anymore. But as he reflected to me a little while ago, we are getting old. And we're not even 30 yet!

Edging closer each day to learning more of Beautiful Ones by Suede. It's deceptively hard! Basic chord shapes, but the picking and the legato parts are quite difficult to play at tempo. Damn you, Bernard Butler! Making fools of us all without even really trying!

I'm feeling creative at the moment, but with no real outlet to do anything! I've accrued like 6 weeks of leave here, with no possible way to spend it until urgent work at the moment is completed. I'll probably have 8 weeks up my sleeve by the time I'm allowed to actually have some time off.

I wonder whatever happened to T-Man? I have not heard from that guy in years, literally, years! But just going on from another point, T-Zil introduced me to some K-Pop. The order of the last video was Gagnam Style by PSY. If you do not know what that is, please youtube it and watch the music video. But warning: be prepared to laugh. Hysterically. To the point of convulsions. But looking at the lyrics (poorly) translated into English, I like a bit of what PSY has to say:

"A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all"
"A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles".

That's brilliant writing right there. Props to PSY.

It's been a relatively quiet day at work, which is probably why this post is so damn big. I NEED TIME OFF! I need to just not think about things.

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I have some nasty rash/scar on my left wrist which is breaking out and it's bleeding and all dry. I don't know if I'm scratching it in my sleep or if the cold weather is making it worse, but I look like a total junkie.

Just glad that I didn't waste my time gallivanting around town on an endeavour that would have wound up completely fruitless anyway. I would like to be well rested.

Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon!

What does the future bring? Creativity? Some excitement? Some exhilaration? What I don't understand is how you could be upset about something and blame it on me, and then turn around and then say it was the greatest thing that has ever happened to you? Then not have the decency to tell me? Well at least the badmouthing can continue behind the relevant people's backs. Cowardice indeed.

Let's call that a day, shall we?

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus