Friday, August 17, 2012

Shaking Their Bits To The Hits

While shaking their meat to the beat. Don't think Brett Anderson is the greatest lyricist, but damn, I enjoy his delivery.

Raining like a motherfucker over here at the moment. I wish I just stayed in bed today. It would be nice to relax and just watch tv or a movie and not care about the world outside.

So many things to say. So many questions to ask. But I guess I will never get the opportunity.

Another Friday, another pointless week gone and nothing to show for it. Nothing new learned. At least my bank account is getting bigger, but is that really all there is to life? Of course not.

Dear God, please give me what I want. That's all.

I've become pretty opinionated over the past, haven't I? I think I'm a bit more closed minded about certain things these days.

Is modern society making us dumber? Is information overload basically focusing us to choose which information we take on board, and that which we disregard? And in doing so, we lose our appetite for more information and facts? Interesting concept.

Quick one today. I can't be bothered with anything - how appropriate.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus