Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hayden Is Lost - He's Probably Gone To Civic By Now

Bwahahaha - fuck. It was a joke with no real punch line, but it was all about the delivery. I guess you had to be there - just imagine it in horrible falsetto. Shouldn't be laughing like that because it pisses me off.

Which scenario makes the most sense? I'm just brimming with ideas here, but work is making me incredibly tired. Now! Before it's too late! Some things don't work as good as you expected.

Woke up this morning feeling like death, and I was just absolutely sore everywhere. However, I did manage to make it to the gym, and I'm feeling quite fine afterwards, though a bit sleepy from all the endorphins. Should really keep this up.

My nails are starting to grow again, which is hampering my guitar playing. I can still play, but things are definitely not as clear as they should be. Doesn't matter, I'll cut them this weekend. I wonder how guitarists keep their nails in check? Do they just let them grow until they realise they cannot play well anymore, or do they just regularly cut them so that they don't grow? Interesting question! I should ask some guitarists. But I really like the difference in playing after having freshly cut nails.

Travelling for work tomorrow, so I had better get an early night tonight. Also might mean I can't blog tomorrow, just letting you know in advance.

What mysteries does the day bring?

Was it you that I saw? Where did you go?

I don't feel like working today. I don't feel like doing anything at all today.

Wow, I had some great points to make, but I just looked up at the sky and it's beautiful so I'm just going to sit and stare for a while.

Oh my god, don't put up the Ferris Wheel, please don't. Bad memories. I would like to sit on the couch and drink and just watch tv aimlessly, but I can't even do that.

Perspective - Joel McHale. You may know him as the funny and mild mannered host of the soup where he comes across as a really funny and nice, down to earth guy. But in Community, you will notice that they shoot him in a different way, and because of this (as well as the people they surround him with), he comes off looking like a real asshole/alpha male. So it just goes to show you, it's all about perspective. Get some.

I stole this line from XKCD (229 if you're playing along at home) - "This graffiti is gleeting human contact. Both of us lost, but for a moment we're lost together. I wonder who you are." - Amen. Sums up my feelings right now.

Don't sneak up on me like that, please!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus