Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Perpetual Mysteries

Can you really solve a puzzle if you don't know what the end result is supposed to look like? I don't imagine so, but that is what it I appear to have to do. But it's onwards and upwards, as long as I don't let the anxiety get to me.

It's just been a busy time, looking at everything and walking.

What the hell happened? I need to know more. I need to find out more. But will I like what I see? Play things with a straight bat, and with all the cards on the table.

Is it just me or are these posts getting more cryptic? I don't even know what the hell I mean anymore! Oh well, I'm happy with just going as is, I still enjoy writing and being creative. It's a good outlet. That and guitar. More Suede tonight methinks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus