Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fostering Better Days While Folding My Hand

"Freemasons run the country" - hahaha, good ol' Simpsons! I love random references.

My fingers are all chapped and falling apart. Made a return to the gym this morning and I thought I was going ok until I had almost finished my run when I thought I was going to just keel over, I could no longer run, I could barely even walk! I guess it has been too long! At least I should be able to sleep tonight if I'm lucky.

I've been reading a lot of material related to people in their 20s transitioning into their 30s having difficulty finding and making meaningful friends. Basically you are restricted to friends 'of the moment' who are only good for the context they're in, but it is not a true friendship. I wonder why that is? I think it's because as you get older you become much more guarded and you really cannot take anyone's shit anymore. People's idiosyncracies become all the more grating, and since nobody is perfect, everyone cops really harsh treatment.

I need time to pass. I need to understand what the future brings. What does the cold light of day bring? Could I make more sense of the situation? Let's roll with this for a while. But by then, things could be too late. I'm just still miffed that the relative position of everything had changed. Time is moving at a constant pace. Everything just gets a little bit more difficult. But I guess not as hard as they could have been. Not a moment too soon.

I've finally got Animal Nitrate down, and not a moment too soon! Damn that is a tough song to play. A lot of weird things going on with the rhythm.

Meeting up with M-Biatch some time next weekend, which should be good! It'll be weird and interesting to see how this large passage of time has changed us and how we interact.

Anyway, that's it for now folks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus