Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cursed Missed Opportunities

A guy I went to university with who fronts his own band was searching for guitarists. I put my hand up, but realised that it would be difficult in a different city. It's a shame, because I like what he does, even if it his current music is like the Smiths but with a less talented guitarist. It would have been nice to inject some new life and ideas and guitar tomfoolery into that music. I guess we'll never know. Would have also been interesting to see what it's like to work with a front man like him. Oh well, we'll see what happens, I guess.

Saw a hilarious meme the other week related to just having google open and staring at it intently. Haha - it worked so well with the animation that was put there. The guy was just staring at the screen in such a concentrated manner, haha!

Just incredibly frustrated today, I don't even know why. Between that and the anxiety, it is not a fun existence.

Good to see Jessica Mauboy finally getting the praise in the media that she deserves. She's probably one of the most talented singers in the country, let alone out of the reality tv competition genre.

Why am I so tired all the time? I was falling asleep just before! I remember that at my old work we could just sneak in a quick snooze while pretending to be busy. Not the same amount of luck here!

Looks like things are starting to heat up at work, so might need to keep my blogging to a minimum over the next few days at least, but we'll see how things end up.

My concern is that I don't know what's going on.  There's just too much happening at the moment and I am questioning my decisions at each step.  I thought things made sense previously, but today just put a hankering to that out the window.  That's when the assumptions start.  If that's the case, then I was too late to do anything about it, that ship sailed long ago.  Or am I just reading into things too much?  Is it just business as usual?  It's too damn hard to tell!  I just don't know!  Not being here would help me so much, but I'm stuck.  I'm just stuck.  Good to see that some things make sense, though.

I'm done for today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus