Friday, August 03, 2012

Bernard Butler & Johnny Marr's Bastard Son

That's what I'd like to be. I've been getting into Suede and The Smiths lately, and I have gotta hand it to these two guitarists. There's no insane shredding, it's all just notoriously difficult variations on fundamentals that all guitarists should be able to do. So you hear a track and go "oh I can understand what they're doing,
but I just can't do it" - that's how I want to play guitar. Absolutely brilliant. Some originality, some flair, yeah that's how I'd like to do it.

I'd like to get a new guitar, maybe a Rickenbacker or a Gibson 355. Just for the lols!

I was feeling better, but then my mind started to wander. And now I'm feeling sad again. Oh well. At least it's Friday, right? I'm just tired, I want out.

Inside wants out. Outside wants back in. Turn me inside out.

What's the difference between a church and charity? Well a charity is less likely to bring up God and less likely to keep your money. Simple as that, really. Crisis of faith? No, not really. More of a crisis of existence.

Don't think about it! Can't do without it!

Joaquin out
blog comments powered by Disqus