Thursday, March 01, 2012

Life Is...Torture

You're My Lover, Not My Rival, at least that's what I keep telling myself - everyday is like survival. Props to Culture Club for that one.

It's my own personal crying game or sophie's choice!

Kaci Brown - a name you probably won't remember. A singer from the early 2000's with a forgettable song - unbelieveable. Having said that though, the piano line in the verse is spectacular. It's probably one of the best piano lines I've ever heard. It's like it contains its own counter melodies, despite it being on the same instrument.

I wonder what death feels like? The actual moment you know? Does it feel like anything?


Am I bitter? Yes, perhaps. All this sexual frustration and feelings of isolation and resentment.


In the game of love, why does persistence need to be a factor? Do women just give up? There's loads of implications if that's just the case. But I find it to be bullshit. Why is it needed? If you like someone, why not just go for it? No games, I hate games! If you had your opinion wrong the first time and needed to 'open your eyes' and see what was going on, you are an idiot.

Deep Spring Orange Lemon & Lime was my High School drink. It reminded me of Stephanie. I crushed on her for a number of years, and she did not even know my name. We didn't even go to the same school. I really hate seeing her around town these days. And I'm starting to dislike the drink because of that.

Grr I'm just pissed off now!
Why?! I don't even know, goddamn it!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus