Friday, March 23, 2012

Tell Me What The Point Is

Cause I'd really like to know.

Is it just to sit in an office 9-5, being bored out of my mind? Earn a few bucks to buy stuff we don't need and then raise a family who can do the same thing and then just die? What sort of life is that? What a strange situation we are placed in as humans.

Tell me, if there is no God, why do we live the lives we do? So artificial with no depth. And if we live just to experience life, why do we bother wasting our time with work and trivial pursuits? In fact, why even bother helping someone? Jeez, I'm sounding like Ayn Rand right here.

Missed my bus again this morning, by mere seconds. Had to wait out in the cold until another one came. But all anger was forgotten as I saw another stupidly beautiful woman on the bus. How come all the buses except my regular one feature such talent? I'm missing out here!

Ahh blogging like a boss this year, but I note, it's something like 72 posts all year and still got nothing to say.

Attractive guys piss me off. Why? Because they get everything they want. They get swooned over, treated better. Nothing is really done on its merits. So where does that leave me? On that same level, attractive girls piss me off too! Why? Because they only want all the guys that they can. I read that women desire to be desired by
many men. But if that's the case, doesn't that put the guy in a really awkward situation, where he realises that he can never have a woman's full respect and desire? I guess I'm becoming the omega, or maybe even a zeta! You factor that in with silly things like the ladder theory and the 'friend zone' and you just wonder if anybody is really happy. Why do women not like guys who are interested in them?
Is that too much trouble? What kind of fucked up evolutionary response is that? It doesn't make sense.

You know I just feel like giving up. Getting away from all this bullshit and just hiding out somewhere by myself. Just fishing and being left alone with this sick mind. I don't even like fishing!

This blog is dealing too much with interpersonal relationships lately! I should have some more intellectual stuff for you another day!

For now, Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus