Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Riffic & The Chubby Redheads

First thing's first, why is my mouth always bleeding?! I can't go one day without blood coming out of my mouth. I wonder what's going on.

Roachford was a terribly underrated band in Australia. I wonder why that is. Going back to an earlier point, I'm pretty sure Fleetwood Mac reminds me of the Northside of town. Why? Cause I remember seeing The Dance on DVD in the music shop, and it was $13. Why didn't I buy it?! Silly me! Now they closed that store down and the
Northside mall is full of bogan hipsters (yes they exist)!

I guess I'm having my own sort of epiphany that I had better just calm down, or else something bad is going to happen. Just to stop fighting and let life flow through me. Either that or get addicted to drugs. At least I could feel something else that way!

I shouldn't have answered the door all those years ago...


What I don't understand is that you asked me to tend to things on my own because you have no time for me any more. That your opinion of me has changed. That there are too many mixed feelings. It's a shame when what I feel is clear. After all we've been through, don't you think I deserve to know what you think of me? You can't spare me 5 fucking minutes to tell me? Bloody hell, I know you and I can guess that you are busy being bored and don't want anything to do with me. That's why you left, to get away from us, from this situation. But hey, I won't press the point. I'm glad you left. After all, that's what I was hoping for the first time. All I need to do now is just get over it. Bitch bitch bitch. $10 says you are fucking some guy right now who isn't your fiancée.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus