Tuesday, March 13, 2012

500 Days of Y

So we were able to communicate over the long weekend. I think I'll get over it, but in reality I don't particularly want to.

The things I did for her. After a particularly bad fight, I ran from my place to hers in the middle of the night, which was about 4km away. I had never run that far in my life, and I had to run through a particularly bad neighbourhood to get there, but I just made a spur of the moment decision to do it. It was good to see her. Oh the reuniting. That was something else. She had been away overseas for such a long period, and I missed her like I've never missed anything before. And then she came back, and I felt complete when I saw her, I truly did.

We learned so much together, we went and visited places. We soared into the heavens and plunged to the lowest depths. We gave each other gifts of meaning and relevance. God, we even went to the movies as a group, and I held her hand under the seats while she was next to her boyfriend.

Yeah, I'm devastated, there will be no resolution to this. I do miss her. But I suppose it will do me some good to do away with some of the more dangerous obsessive behaviours I have picked up

But I suppose I should really talk about other things. I will steer this ship.


I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I spent most of the long weekend in bed, or just on the couch doing nothing in particular. I'm kind of just over it. I don't know what it is, no I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm sick, maybe it's psychological, I don't know what's going on. Anyway, enough of the moping. I've had enough of just about everything. Return to normal programming for as long as I can.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus