Monday, March 19, 2012

It Has Everything To Do With Me

So we did manage to catch up last night and it was a fun and enjoyable time. We spoke about how you have been getting over things, and that you have to convince yourself that we weren't matched. That you need to contrive narratives that mean we aren't perfect for each other. And you know that they're false. You don't need two people exactly alike to fall hopelessly in love with each other. Just talking and moving on. Things will be ok. All it does is remind me why I love you. I can smell your scent on my hands, I feel intoxicated. Just remembering the good times, like after a particularly long night, going to buy things for your garden in places in this city that I haven't been to before. You were uncomfortable with thinking I was bored, but I had a really good time. I do look forward to being your friend. But you say you're stronger than the both of us. Maybe you don't know me at all. You don't know what I'm capable of, really.


It was one hell of a weekend. Very busy, and didn't manage to sleep a lot, but at least I got to watch a few movies. Sideways - which was absolutely phenomenal. I've never seen a movie that has done comedy and drama so seamlessly before. I really enjoyed it, even if a few parts did hit close to home. I also watched Irreversible, which was quite confronting, and I found it difficult to watch. It was well shot, but I don't think I could watch it again. I also watched Towelhead, which was written by Alan Ball, but I found it lacking in true depth. It just seemed like a random collection of events pieced together. I couldn't tell if it was a film about race relations or a coming of age film, it was all a bit muddled somewhere.

I got a bit of experience with the HTC Incredible S over the weekend. It's a great phone, despite its epic size, but I think it is quite difficult to use as just a phone. There's a lot of functionality, and you can see how well iPhones are designed when you compare it to Androids. Good stuff, yes, but difficult to use. I suppose it just takes some getting used to.

Quick one for today because I'm quite tired.

Have a good one folks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus