Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dining On The Finest Meals Cooked By Your Lowliest Slaves

Had to engage in a bit more hard drive tinkering. For anyone out there who is having problems with slow hard drives, you should check whether your IDE controller is running in PIO mode. Sometimes it defaults to this after a number of cyclic redundancy checks, and this will make your comp run super slow. You just need to uninstall the driver and then reset the comp. The driver will re-update automatically and you will run through UDMA mode again, and hello speed! Computer is running like a dream now. Hope my parents can enjoy it.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! It really pisses me off when you don't text me back when I messaged to find out how you are. I know you are bloody online and just ignoring me, you bitch! Haven't you cottoned on to the fact that I care about you? I might just be the only one who loves you for who you are, not the fucked up ideal that they think you are. That false reality that you try to project all the time, yet also try to fight. Why would you do that to me?
blog comments powered by Disqus