Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grieving In Granada

I had been feeling good, but then my mind just started going places. Remembering the things you had told me. The secrets you confided in me. Maybe it's all too much to take? Then there was that other stuff, like you telling me just before you left that for a thrill you had posted pictures of yourself on an adult website. I'm just not
sure what to make of it. Am I overthinking things? Or should I just let them go? And I thought all was going well.

I guess I knew when you returned that you were engaged. You didn't have to tell me. But that didn't make the shock any less when I heard. I recall being as sick to the stomach as I was when Les Femme Anomaly told me that she was in love with "Fernando". I saw you working to work when you came back, as you got out of the car when he dropped you off, I should have just put my arms around you and kissed you and seen what happened. I hate him. I want to punch him in the face. Envy him and hate him all at once. I want to fight him and just destroy him as you watch on in horror. Do you love me more? I want to know. Jesus christ! Is that what has become of my life? Will I always be bitter about things? Can I remember her fondly, or will I just return to those feelings? I'll be ok, I told you that, but I don't think I meant it. I should stop posting about you.

MW3 is annoying as hell on the spec ops stages! I keep making it to the last objective (on the last two solo missions) and dying! So I have to fight through another 8-10 minutes of gameplay to get to the same point and then die again! But I shall finish those missions damn it!

Anyway, Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus