Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I Want To Change The Future As I Look Into Your Eyes"

Wow! And how very true. Thank you Miami Horror and Kimbra.

What I've noticed over the past few weeks, if not months is that this city is absolutely packed. Out of nowhere, hundreds, if not thousands of people have just come out of nowhere! This is meant to be a city of 350,000+ people. But it feels like we're now living in a city of 450,000-500,000 people basically overnight. This is not good, especially when the infrastructure is not poor in the first place.

The city is packed, buses are packed, roads are packed, the shops are packed. This city was never planned to operate in such a fashion. The city is quite spread out, so it is not like Sydney where you can have isolated packets of businesses and what not. People congregate in a number of areas and that is it. It's not good, and as the
population keeps expanding, things are just going to get much worse.

As you've guessed, I've been going through a pretty introspective time lately. I am quite possessive and jealous. I wonder why such traits are regarded as negative?

I keep hearing Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow in my head, but on the chorus, he keeps singing "Sex and Death" - like what the hell?!

Carrying an umbrella on a sunny day, I must look insane!!!

Looking to sell my bike at this point to finance my computer, which should be freaking awesome! Just need to give my parental units my old computer. I had better sell my old school Logitech 5.1 system first!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus