Friday, March 30, 2012

Can You Freeze A Soul?

You cannot impact the incorporeal, unless of course it is another incorporeal thing which affects it. Now we're getting into the metaphysical, aren't we?!

A weekend by myself, I'm looking forward to some movies and maybe some games. Heck, maybe I'll even go out for a bike ride. Haven't been on it in yonks. I should go to the gym since I did not go this morning. For some reason, Friday mornings have become incredibly hard.

Why is it that things cannot exist without opposites? In theology, God does not exist without the Devil. But apparently, in the broad spectrum of human existence, the appearance of the Devil or Satan didn't occur until relatively recently. But that brings up other dichotomies, right v wrong etc. But today I want to talk about love and hate. I don't think you can comprehend love without understanding hate. And I'm sad to say it, but I think it is quite true that you cannot love something unless you could also hate it. I've only discovered that with you.

Ah Friday, I just want to sit down in front of the tv and watch good game and drink my vanilla coke. Is that too much to ask for?


Heart of glass, heart of stone - I really hate that you know exactly what to say to me to make me happy, but you also know what to say to me to make me upset. How come you were up so late last night? I worry about you. Because if I don't, who will? I want to be closer to you than family. Is it a bit creepy that I go through your
facebook friends pictures looking for pictures that you are in? Yes of course it is, I'm not totally whacked out on despair that I don't know what I'm doing. I know you have untagged a lot of pictures of yourself, which is probably for the best, since all I do is waste my time on there just staring at you.

I wonder why people place so much stock in photos. We save them first in a fire, but we never stop to actually go through our photos and remember old times. So what's the point?


Time to go shoot some people (in a game)!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus