Monday, April 02, 2012

Victim Of My Own Crimes

Hardware failures are actually quite common. It's never happened to
me before, so I figure it's probably my turn to have one. Hard drive
or my motherboard has bought the farm, and I'm getting boot up errors.
My keyboard is unresponsive in boot up, so I can't select safe mode
(I don't have a PS/2 keyboard), and my computer just stays on the
loading Windows XP screen and nothing happens. Then I hear this weird
buzzing sound, like the CPU is working over time, and then after a
while (maybe 20 minutes), the computer has a quick blue screen of
death (I didn't even know you could have one outside of windows),
before resetting and refusing to go past the boot procedure anymore.
I'm looking forward to getting my new comp even more now! But first I
need to get this thing fixed so my parents can have a decent computer,
and so I can save some stuff off my hard drive. I've got a feeling
that either Windows is corrupt, or the motherboard or the hard drive.
Researching computer repair places as we speak.


Feeling like I've been left alone. I knew you were not well, but I
wish you had told me that so I didn't wait all day to hear from you.
It kind of feels like I've been tossed aside, and I meditate on these
two issues: where are you, and what are you doing? For someone as
clingy as me, being apart from you is not good. I wish I was a better
person so I could let things like this go. I hate looking at maps of
this town, because I'm reminded of all the places we've been, and the
places you've gone without me. Places with him where you've enjoyed
yourself without me. In fact, I just hate this place. I hate this
town, I'm sick of this life. I just need out. Out please?


Having an interesting conversation at work. The stereotype is for
women to call out their partners names during sex, but do guys call
out their partners names? That brings up several questions. Are guys
always required to do all the work in the bedroom? Can girls be
counted on to be "that good" enough so that they can bring out the
same level of pleasure in a guy? Haha ok, well speaking from
experience, yes I have, but I wonder what the rest of you think?

Joaquin out

blog comments powered by Disqus