Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Days When I Had Something To Say

I am going to have to engage in a blog retrospective this year! Quite frankly, it has been far too long since I read over everything. It takes longer and longer each year, of course, but I don't mind. It's good for some introspection.

The place I ordered my computer from is ridiculously incompetent. I put a deposit down on it a month ago, and the idiots still have yet to build it! Apparently it will be ready tomorrow, but I am going to do some incredible yelling before hand! The price of parts has dropped in the mean time and I keep being told that some parts are missing when they are actually in stock. Punks!

What's the value of a secret? Something so deep you could never tell anyone? But doesn't that cheapen the nature of friendship? Something to consider, I suppose.

Man, Tumblr is annoying! It gets updated so much, I'm only following 32 people, but it just takes AGES to trawl through that stuff, especially overnight. At least with twitter (following about 60 or so people), it's all limited to 140 characters! But Tumblr is pics! So many pics!

Anyway, I'll keep it brief for tonight.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus