Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So Basically, That's It?

Just no motivation for anything really! Can't be bothered going to the gym, or even getting up in the mornings. I just want to stay there and forget the world. That or play some Shogun 2! It looks effing amazing with all the settings turned up. Hell, even Rome Total War looks amazing! I've also got a weird issue where my Patriot Pyro 60 GB SSD has windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit installed, but I have only 12 gig free on the SSD! What the hell?! I thought Windows 7 was only 7 gig! Nothing else is installed on it, how very weird!

Public holiday tomorrow, and traveling on Thursday, so I might not be able to post until Friday. Maybe I'll hit up some Blogger+, we'll see!


Lost in a kiss. I remember. A kiss so perfect that I lost all semblance of individuality and I became the kiss, with you. I melted into you. It was the best kiss I've ever had. You. You, I shall talk to tomorrow. Will you come home? Will I see you?


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus