Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting For Catch-Ups That Will Never Come

Just now realising that I've lost all my guitar-related bookmarks and my guitar pro files! Damn it! But at least that is other people's music, it's not as important as my own, which are safely dropboxed away. I'll regain them slowly, as I get my new computer and sort my crap out. Have also just recently got into Tumblr, which is apparently where all the cool kids took off to after Twitter became too mainstream. The other has made a tumblr theme which is used by an absolute stash of people, and the other is still nice enough to give them tips on how to change the theme to suit their needs. Tumblr is a hard platform for a new person to use, but I'm sure I'll get used to it, as I did with Twitter.

The weather around here has taken a turn for the worse lately, and I just want to stay in bed and not leave. It's just damn freezing, and I hate it! I can take the heat, but the cold is another thing entirely.

Girls who smoke. Can't stand them. It's not just the unhealthy thing, it's the smell and the fact that it's a pervasive influence everywhere you go. Always have to take cigarettes with you. Have to have a break for a cigarette etc. Not only that, it alters the way people look. It tends to hit women harder, as you can always tell who smokes just by looking at their skin. All smokers look older than they really are, and that's a shame, because it's only going to get more pronounced as people get older!


Why can't I get over this? You stupid bitch! You would be the first one telling me to grow up and get over it. Well fuck you! You are the one who cut me out of your life. You are making less time for me, deliberately. I can do the same thing to you. It doesn't mean I'll stop thinking about you, but maybe some time in silence will vindicate me. I fucking HATE how you came and turned my life upside down. You made me question everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Who I am, what I believe in. What I wanted. And it was you. And nothing else. Ordinarily, that would be great, but not when it happened.


That's enough ranting for one night. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus