Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Killer King

The computer is finally up and running after being repaired. Only a few days more until I have my new comp. The annoying thing about having a computer failure is not just the general loss of data, it's the crap I should have backed up that I forgot to! Things like my bookmarks, game save files and my warm up file for guitar! Damn it, I have everything else backed up except for that. I've also lost my blognotes, which just consisted of a few updates to the Joaquin Rate List (JRL). But it's just those little things, you know! I should have dropboxed things like that. Oh well, takes the loss of this to make me realise what I need to do with the new comp.

However, being without games is not so much of an issue, I don't play that much these days anyway. If I didn't have to give my computer to my parents, I probably wouldn't have bought a new rig. I'm just annoyed by the latest updates to software that I've used. Let's take Winamp! Why the hell does the latest version not play WMA? You sons of bitches!!! This would not have happened if Justin Frankel was still in charge! Nullsoft, you are now crap. Why would an audio player not play very common audio files? I'm going to have to find an older version of Winamp now, in order to play some of my other songs. Also, iTunes!! Apple, you motherfuckers! My computer was stuffed, so I had to reinstall iTunes! SO WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU LET ME JUST ADD
SONGS TO MY iPHONE WITHOUT HAVING TO RE-SYNC MY ENTIRE LIST TO THIS iTUNES?! Goddamn, I just want to put one song on there, and for that, I will have to lose and then re-add all my songs to my phone. Incredibly retarded system.

Apologies for the lack of posts over that long weekend, but without a computer it is just too time consuming to type out posts on Blogger+ on my phone. Then again, I didn't have much to say, I was feeling incredibly sick, and I'm sure I'm coming down with something now. Also apologies for the lack of formatting. Typing stuff up on notepad and then sending it to my phone makes it look good on notepad, and possibly on a mobile format, but definitely not on a real computer monitor!

Damn it! I had some good ideas to write about over the long weekend, but of course I cannot remember them now. I'll get a new blognotes going, though.


Argh! I just want to see you so much, just so I can tell you that I hate you. I hate you so much. And we talked so much about how you cannot really hate that which you could not also love. And how true that is for you and I. Wow, the things I would tell you. Yikes, I was reminded of the B&B all that time ago. That was a wonderful day, I wish it had lasted for longer. We totally trashed that bed. I had
no sleep that night, I didn't care. Gosh, who would have thought that my life would be over before I hit 30? And still some years to go. I suppose writing is cathartic at least.


I'm too tired for any more of this.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus