Monday, April 16, 2012

Feedback In The Mirror

Crazy weekend just now. Couldn't sleep at all, so I was going to bed at like 5am both days. Then on Sunday I woke up at 3pm. Then didn't sleep at all last night, and it's Monday today! Goddamn, this is insane. Glad I'm not working where I used to, or else I'd be screwed right now.

Been getting into Game of Thrones. It's quite good! I'm usually not a fan of the fantasy genre, as I do like my medieval stuff with a bit of history interlaced, but this is just so rich in character and depth.

On the advice of the other (whose advice is always good), I have been getting into Tumblr. It's very alternative and interesting, it's like a cross between blogger and twitter, but slightly more creative. My only gripe is that it is impossible to search for people on Tumblr. It only returns exact results (i.e. urls) or you can only search by genre, which is quite difficult. Ah, social media, you are taking
over my life!

So what's better I ask you? To work a job you love and not be paid very much for it, or to be paid a lot and be utterly bored and hate your job? I think you can guess which category I am currently in.

"You should stop, because I'm going to cum" - and why exactly is that bad?! Haha, refer to previous posts on this topic!


It was good to talk to you and get a lot of grievances out in the open and finally get past a lot of them. It drove home a few important facts for me. I guess primarily that it was my fault the relationship broke down, and the fact that we are where we are today was because I could not do what I wanted and make you happy. But I guess I have to live the rest of my life with that on my conscience, which is exactly what I deserve.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus