Tuesday, April 03, 2012

There Seems To Be A Lot Of Leather For This Less Than Fair Weather

As you have probably guessed, I have been blogging lately from
Blogger+ on my iPhone, which is a pretty nifty program. It's hard to
find GOOD free blogging software, so I decided to spend a few bucks to
get this, and I am happy with the functionality. It will never beat
being at a computer, but it certainly is the next best thing,
especially on the move. All I'm doing is writing my comments up in
notepad from my work computer when I get a spare moment, and then
e-mailing them through, so I can copy and paste them on my phone when
I get home. Good system!

Getting interesting weather lately, where it's cold in the mornings
and evenings, but it is very warm and mellow during the day. Haha,
here I am talking about the weather, what boring blogging fodder!

Aren't periods funny things? Putting aside the psychological changes
that occur to women when they happen, there's also the physical
changes. A lot of women get very aroused during these times, but they
are also feeling disgusting and unsexy - it's an unfair world right?
Haha.

In reference to the most recent post before this - I knew a girl
called Kristi many years ago. I usually don't dream about people that
I know, so it was odd that I had her in my subconscious.

Anyhow, Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus