Wednesday, April 18, 2012

XOXO

It has been a ridiculously busy day at work, so apologies for the lack of substance in this post. Then again, I've realised that I might have lost my touch when it comes to writing, and I don't think posts of late (especially this year), have matched the quality of older posts. But that's probably due to other factors that you can probably guess. But regardless, I'll soldier on and keep posting. It's not
about you folk, it's about me!

I think I've lost the ability to write! Or even fucking communicate. Not bad for a guy with two degrees which are largely dependent on my ability to communicate! Fucking hell!

You know, I think I'm much fitter than I used to be in school. When I was younger, I found it quite hard to run more than 200-400 metres. Now I can run 2 kilometres at a pretty blistering pace and not break a sweat. I wonder why that is.

I'm really getting into Game of Thrones! Great tv, and I'm down with the nudity, haha!


I recall you saying something about how you knew I enjoyed that you looked after yourself. Yes, that makes me sound horribly superficial, but it is true. I enjoyed that you looked after your body and I was able to reap my rewards from it. But it wasn't just that, I enjoyed everything about you. You fell into that nasty cliche of a woman with dramas and excitement who kept my life interesting, even when things were going bad. But I still loved you anyway.


Anyway I have nothing else to say right now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus