Monday, April 23, 2012

By The Sea

Man, I had forgotten how much of a pain it is to have a computer. The computer is running fine and everything, but it's just the matter of putting everything on there. First, there's the shitty problem of having to sync my iPhone with iTunes again, since there's no pairing record. This basically involved me having to put all my apps on the comp and then delete all my music and then re-upload it to my phone! That took ages!! On top of that, my Steam profile seems to have disappeared. So basically all my saved progress from Modern Warfare 3 (and 2) is gone, so I don't have my favoured weapons or anything like that. Yet somehow, my achievements are still there. I bought GTA SA (YES), just so I can have glory days, and Shogun 2. Though I have to admit that Shogun 2 is a bit silly, since you have to download about 25 gig of updates before even starting the game! Luckily, I am with an ISP that offers unmetered content off Steam. Am absolutely loving
the new speakers though - the Logitech Z906s. They're definitely not Z5500s, but they're still pretty decent.

One thing I will never understand is parents who have criminals for children, and they seem absolutely unrepentent about it, and will still love their children no matter what. My opinion is that if you have raised a person who is a considerable cost for society, then you have failed. I don't care if they're your children, each generation should strive to be better than the last. So the thought that someone could still love a failure of a horrible person is absolutely disgusting.

This week is going to be tough, and it's only Monday! Travel for work later on, and a strange public holiday in the middle of the week! It's going to mess up my sleeping pattern, that's for sure.

I think the blog introspective is due soon. When that occurs, I won't be posting for a while, since it will take me a hell of a long time to read all the posts, maybe over a week or so, but I'll let you know when that occurs. It's been a while! I also swear that I posted on previous introspectives, but I can't seem to find the posts. I should have tagged them, cause now I have no freakin' idea where they are, or whether I just made the whole thing up in my head.

On that note, Blogger, what the hell?! What is with the new look?! Yes, I understand that the new look was coming for some time, but it is really not user-friendly! I just wanna check my stats, post, and
occasionally edit stuff! Now it's an odeal to get through. Another thing, why oh why does it default to inputting through HTML rather than in text? Most people don't know how to program in HTML, they just want to write posts! Silly Blogger, get your act together! Though, admittedly, they have improved the service from what it used to be, I'll give them props for that.

Don't you think games these days are much easier than they used to be? I mean these days it's all about rechargeable health and wiping out vast hordes of enemies for little payback, but I remember in old games it'd be like 3 shots and you'd be dead. Now you just take a hit, run off and come back and kick some ass.

Anyhow, I'd better end it there.

Joaquin out
blog comments powered by Disqus