Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gosh Forsaken Heck-Hole

It's been yet another busy day for me at work, so again, not much to say today. Haha, but the way I've been going lately, I'm sure I wouldn't have had much to say with a totally lazy day.

Just looking to run out the clock so I can sit at home and watch some game of thrones! Haha, I should stop railing about how good it is, or else it will become mainstream. But then again, it would be the first time I've ever been ahead of the curve in terms of bandwagonism, since I've always been VERY late to the party on everything else.

What is it about the number of people you've had sex with? I don't say slept with, because sleeping with someone and having sex with someone are very different things! But when you think about your number, don't you always wish it was higher? Or that could be because I'm speaking as a guy. Are girls any different? Well yes, I do wish my number was higher, but what can you do really? It shouldn't even really matter, if you have found the right one, then 1 is the perfect number!

I got my computer, finally!! I'll post on it tomorrow!

Nothing else for today folks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus