Friday, March 01, 2013

Oridago Noriji Marayo!

Hahahahah, just cause I'm listening to that song at the moment.

I figured why not just sort through all the new music that I've downloaded and just listen to the new stuff while I type?  Sounds like a good way to get two things done at once.

Definitely not looking forward to going back to work on Monday, after 5 weeks off to remind myself how much work sucks.  I'd much rather be overseas again, just eating and walking around shopping for nothing in particular and not giving a fuck about world events.  Nothing impacts me.  I just want to be left alone, with nobody to answer to.

At the moment I'm just moving forward with the new Alter Bridge stuff.  I liked the first album, but the second album wasn't all that good in my opinion.  But apparently the third one is meant to be their best effort.  So far it sounds pretty good, I like it!  Let's see how the rest of it is, and the other albums I've got.

Ahhh orange, orange, orenji, where have you been?  Tasty to get rid of the foul taste in my mouth, and the scent that invades my nose and reminds me of better things.  I can't be exposed to that other smell.

It's also dawned on me that that when I return to work that I won't be able to blog for a while, until I'm back on top of everything.  Cause I'm sure I won't have much down time for a while until I'm back up to speed on everything.  But I do this for me, not even for you, so that's that.

Caught up so much in my own past that I am blinded absolutely to the future.  How can anyone live like that?  I'm so unsure.  I just need more time.  But the clock keeps ticking and it all just leads to inevitable fate.  Do I even hold destiny in my own hands?  Can I shape my own life?  Or am I just a slave to time?

Life just goes on, regardless of whether I want it to stop, or not.

Will I get my way?  Just by sheer force of will?  1:30am and I'm questioning my own existence.  Hell, it's not the only time.

All these things I have grown to hate.

Perhaps a return to what I once was will bring me solace again.  But is that even possible when the memories burn like fire?  I have to believe in my own greatness.

One album out of the way, on to the next one.  Some songs got it, others just don't.

Give me the light.

Some interesting songs lately are calming me down and making me happy.

I just want to be gone again.  I think I've reached a crossroads in my life, wow at 28!  Not even a midlife crisis, unless I'm going to be dead relatively soon.  It's now or never.

Where are we going?  I've got a feeling this year won't be as hectic last year in terms of blogging quantity, but I guess all we can do is wait and see.  I have no idea what's going on with the other.

This is enough drivel for one night.

I'm going to play guitar.  My own stuff tonight.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus