Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Thought It Meant Something Else


Or at least it did, in another language! 

Today is a strange day.  Like it's a good day to be alive, but am I really feeling it?  I'm not sure.
Things have been pretty busy at work, hence no real stuff to blog about in-depth, but I've still gotta write, otherwise things will start to decline sharply.

Got some decent guitaring jams in last night, but not as much as I had hoped.  Oh well, there's always tonight.  Got really lost in this awesome track that the other created, which is a pulsating guitar and driving rock track, which is quite heavy.  But I play bass on it (for the first time), and background guitar on the bridge, but in the solo the other and I actually play two simultaneous guitar leads!

I'm out.

Joaquin goneee!
blog comments powered by Disqus