Monday, March 18, 2013

Are You STILL Here?


Yes, and it's causing me all sorts of strife!  It's not like I went anywhere.  It's way too cold to be up and about.  Not just that, I had 3 hours sleep on Saturday night, and I thankfully didn't try to sleep on Sunday during the day.  So needless to say, I'm a little out of it right now.  Everything is spinning and I'm just fatigued and confused by everything.  I've already mentioned the cold, and it's absolutely brutal.  I need an undershirt!  But none of them fit me because they're so big.  My brain is just not working today.  I'm just going to attempt to sit at my desk and slowly shiver, while also slowly getting work done.

Ok, now I'm struggling to stay awake here.  Ahhhh!  I need some caffeine, but then I won't sleep tonight, which will just make everything worse.  And I'm not even one of those coffee swilling types.  Well I'm slowly getting there, one piece of work done.  Now on to the meatier thing.  But at least I can brainstorm and hopefully get a good blueprint for some actual hardcore work tomorrow.

Been watching pointless stuff on youtube and chewing through my monthly data allowance.  Hoping I don't get shaped for the second consecutive month. 

Wish I had something worthwhile to blog about, but the day is going slowly, and I'm still struggling to get by, ahhhhhhhhh!!  That's what I could do with, just a nice scream and going to bed until tomorrow.

Thought I'd feel better after lunch and going outside, but I'm actually feeling a little bit worse.  What's even more scary is that I'm still able to get work out of the way. 

Got some pretty hardcore guitaring in over the weekend, and I'm very happy that I did.  All original stuff, my ear has gotten so much better.  That's all it takes, just playing and more playing, and learning whatever you can. 

Thankfully only have under an hour to go until I can get out of here.  Looking forward to eating something. 

It's a here!

Joaquin out.

Haha what a rubbish post!
blog comments powered by Disqus