Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Life Of A Student


I'm glad that it's over.  I could not imagine having to put up with the classes, the travel, and the reading.  Oh god, and the exams!  How horrible!  I don't even know how I got through it the first time.  And other people were working to support themselves at that time during our undergraduate degrees.  I think it's silly to expect young people to study and work at the same time because their studies are obviously going to suffer.  Then there's post-graduate people now who have to mix full time work with sometimes full time studies, or part time studies and I cannot imagine the strain.  How do people do it?  I have so much more free time now!  Granted, I can't stay up late on weekdays anymore, but that's made up for on weekends where I'm free to do anything, as opposed to studying all weekend with some work on weekdays too.  I've done my time, I'm going to enjoy my life.

My hands are covered in blisters and bruises from weight training, but that's ok since it doesn't hamper my guitar playing, so I can keep it up.  And as I said earlier, weights have improved my guitar playing.
It's like I'm a stranger in my own body here.  Everything seems so unfamiliar. 

Finished a pretty heavy project at work, so it looks like I can sit pretty tomorrow, which is nice! 

Hopefully I can avoid the rain on the way home, cause I'm wearing a new suit and my umbrella isn't the best.

Things got busy at work, so I couldn't blog as much as I wished, but I'll aim to rectify that tomorrow.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus