Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Not Feeling Well


I'm cold, I'm sore and I don't feel good!  Not a good way to start the day, especially since I couldn't be assed to go to the gym this morning, so on top of that, I'm tired.  Just struggling to make it through the day, and hope that 5pm gets here sooner rather than later.  Jeez, look at me!  I sound like such a whinger.  But hell, it's our blog and I'll say what I want. 

This year, I guess it just feels like I won't be blogging as much as last year.  I'll still endeavor to blog as much as possible, but maybe without the stringent routine of last year.  Just devote more time to playing guitar and improving my skills.  But what for?  What's the point if I am just playing for me?  What's the point if I can't show off my skills?  I need to do something more.  I've gotta get out of here.

My nose is running now, ahhh!!

Is there something to fix?  What I need is relief!  There's too much going on and I really need to simplify. 
Caught up with Anj over lunch today which was good.  Always good to catch up with old friends.  Unlike Rossco, who was an old friend.  Emphasis on was.  Just letting the pho settle in my stomach, twas a good meal.  Especially with vietnamese iced coffee.  Mmmm delicious!!  Conversation was good and it was an enjoyable time.

Apologies for the lack of a blog yesterday, things have been busy at work, so no time to write anything. 
At least it's a short week this week and next.  Don't think I could put up with 2 full weeks in the current headspace that I'm in.  Probably heading interstate this weekend which will be good for some sleep time and movies.  Haven't watched anything in a while, and I could do with the rest.  That and some youtube, haha!  Lots and lots of youtube!

My body needs to heal.  Then again, so does my mind.  Yeah, I'm still hurting.  Aren't we all, in some way? 

Alright, 30 mins to go!  Not bad at all. 

Let's leave it there.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus