Sunday, March 24, 2013

Abide By Me


Such words can cut deep, especially when they're in the past tense and asked why I didn't act in a certain manner.  It cuts very deep.  I won't let these things slide.

Damn, I thought I had something good to blog about earlier (or maybe even yesterday), but now for the life of me I just can't quite remember.  Been getting into new music and loving it.  Updated the music on my iPhone and deleted some of the tracks I tended to skip.  I think it's always good to go and update the stuff you want to listen to, or else you grow in danger of getting bored of the music you love.  And that's never a good thing.

It's grey and cloudy outside cause it's wet and cold, but I think it actually looks quite beautiful.  That being said, I wish I was still in bed.  Getting up in the morning when you haven't slept much is a matter of discipline.  Once you hear that alarm, get up.  That's it.  Just get up and you'll be able to get up.  It will become a habit and you will do it consistently.

Played guitar last night and absolutely loved it.  The other and I have some really good songs!!!  We've gotta finish some!!  They're too good to remain unused like this.

Hmm had pretty much of everything.  Just want to be gone.

Hmmm feeling sleepy too!  At least I've got no work to do.

Goddamn, it's only 11am?!  This isn't right, I have so long to go until the day is over!!!

Arghh!  Just want to play guitar and get better.  Not virtuoso knob twiddling nonsense, but just good enough so I can express the music that's in my head, that's all!

I don't believe it, I just don't.  I refuse to.

Got so much stuff on this weekend, and I don't feel like being social.  I just don't want to be that person.

Well at least I'm warm, right?  So much to complain about, yet so little to show for it.

What are you lashing out about?

Do adults really give up on their dreams?  Where did they start going wrong?  Do they just end up settling?  Is that me?  Perish the thought.

Can I just go on a First World product rant, if I may?  I am really hating Optus' 3G reception in my city.  It's so shit in Australia overall, but it's particularly bad where I am.  We're moving into 4G times, yet they can't even do 3G reception right.  I'm using an iPhone 4, so it's not an old phone, but these days I have to do a dance to get ANY 3G reception so that I can use any data.  That's cause I hardly use my phone as a phone, it's mostly a shitty netbook with substandard games.  Thank you, iOS.  I think I'm going to get a Samsung Galaxy S4 next!  I can't wait.  It'll be nice to get rid of this phone and head to a different carrier.

My other gripe is about Holden Vivas.  I've been reading up on the piece of shit car, since we're having problems with ours.  I've read that SO many people have had problems with the emission monitoring system in the Viva, yet the service people at Holden refuse to do anything about it.  They released a car that was faulty on to the market!  They should be sued for all they're worth!  It makes more sense when you realise that the Holden had a lifespan of a few years before they discontinued it.  Well that's because Holden KNEW they had released a faulty machine, which is potentially dangerous.  The car is known to lose power and develop a warning light for the emission monitoring system, and a few people (myself included) have had the car completely stall while it was moving.  That's entirely fucked up.  Holden should pay the price for this kind of blatant disregard for their customers and the public.  Complete piece of crap!

Alright, I better stop it here.  Take care of yourselves, cause I know I'm not going to look after you!

Fuck, I really have not slept enough.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus