Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Change It Up!


Tight pants are society's means of keeping your junk in check!  Ahhh ow ow ow they hurt!  I've got a feeling this is going to lead to problems later.  Maybe it's just my underwear?  Maybe I need a larger pair.  I'm not sure!  It's a fine line between snug and strangulation!  Can't wait to get home and get these pants off, that's for sure!

Getting through my music at the moment, and I'm very impressed with Rush and Soundgarden, who survived a massive cull, but artists like Jane's Addiction, Tonic, Creed, Garbage, Vertical Horizon and Beady Eye got absolutely slaughtered.  On average, these artists only had 2-3 good tracks per album, which is ridiculous!  What's with the obsession with blandness?  All the music sounds the same, there are no hooks, no catchy melodies.  Maybe I'm just a single chaser, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that.  We're free to choose the music we want.  Still gotta get through Kaki King, Mandy Moore, Slash, and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and then I'll be done!  Can finally update my external hard drive and my iPhone.  Hopefully those guys, as well as Daniel Merriweather and Matchbox 20 can score one for good music.

Have I been in the house too long?  Thank you, Morrissey.

Slowly getting back into the swing of things at work, but just taking it easy for now.

Stupid 3G!  Especially from Optus.  Their coverage is so shit, I can't believe that they're allowed to operate as a telecommunications carrier.  Just appalling.  Next to them, Telstra look like bastions of great service.  And holy crap, that is saying something!

We've had over 14k visitors to this site, which is quite amazing!  Not just that, we're creeping up on 1,000 posts, which is a huge achievement, considering we've had some pretty lax years in there.  Glad to have you all aboard for this journey, and hoepfully we (or at this point, I) can keep this up for your entertainment.

Hmmm, I'm feeling tired now, and I still have 2 and a half hours to go till I can get out of here.  Not good.

I just want to change absolutely everything about me.  I mean just look at me, terrible.  I hate myself.  I really do.  I want to put this here so that I can remember it.  Scan this stuff google, I know you're taking notes.

Been getting back into Teknoman and Robotech.  They're ridiculously good shows!  A bit dated now, yes, but the dialogue in Teknoman is excellent, and the brutal warfare themes of Robotech never fail to hit home.  I just can't get over what a tossbag Rick Hunter is, and how annoying Minmei is!  Breetai never gets enough credit!  The guy is a strategic genius!  And he respects the enemy.  He is impressed whenever the humans do something narly.  Good on him!

What's going on with me?  I don't know, I really don't know.  It's like I'm two people.

We'll keep it there for now!

Haha.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus