Friday, March 08, 2013

Can There Ever Be A Return?


A return to normalcy I mean?  I doubt it, I very much doubt it.

After the genius of yesterday's post, I know I cannot top it.  So what to do, what to do?

Ahh now the question remains how I can get through the 3.5 hours of work remaining!  3.5 hours until the end of the week and I can go home and relax with some vanilla coke and some tv!  Got a lot to catch up on.

Hahah I recall a quote on a friend's tumblr along the lines of "i'm more concerned with the speed of my internet connection than I am with the direction of my life" and I thought that was spot on, and hilarious!  I know the direction of my life currently is not what I want.  And I'm definitely concerned with the speed of my connection, I was so happy when my net rolled over.  I'm hitting up youtube like it's nobody's business!

Think I've finally cottoned on to what was causing my chest pains - the weird way in which I sleep.  I had my arm up on my side, leaving my shoulder in heavy contact with the mattress, so that was probably what was causing my erratic chest pains.

Caught up with Rossco for lunch, which was weird to say the least.  Don't think he's really caught on to the whole idea that the whole friendship fell apart because of him and his actions.  I tried, but oh well!  Don't think I'll be seeing him again.

I prefer light lunches, I really dislike the feeling of eating so much at lunch that you feel stuffed for the rest of the day.  I eat a light breakfast and a light lunch and can then do a heavy dinner (if needed), or a regular dinner with some dessert. 

Things look beautiful outside from this window.  Maybe it was just the music.

Looking forward to more guitar shennanigans tonight, I'll get back into it heavily over this weekend.  Luckily it's a long weekend and I can put up with a short week next week, and it's pay week!  What more can you love?  Ok under an hour to go now, I'm sure it should be great.  I'm feeling inspired, and I have been working on a new breakdown that I was hoping to put into a new song.

I'll leave it here for now.

10 or so posts away from 1,000 posts!  Not bad, eh?  Hahaha, only took about 9 years!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus