Monday, March 11, 2013

Fever, Of The Yellow Variety

Ever since I've gotten into Girls' Generation, and especially visiting Malaysia again, I've seen a very heavy attack of the yellow fever.  Haha, ok yes so it's probably pretty derogatory thing to say, but for lack of a better term (can you imagine the PC: preference for asian women instead), I'll just continue with it.

I never used to find Asian women attractive, nothing cultural or even racist about it, I just did not find any attractive, and good lord, I did try.  Then out of nowhere, it just hit me and I'm falling over myself here.  Preferences and biases change as you get older, and most of the time for the strangest of reasons.  Funny how the world, and even your own psyche works.

It's not like I'm now experiencing an Asian fetish or something like that, it's just that now I am recognising and celebrating the beauty of women of Asian descent.  Not to the exclusion of others, certainly not.  Women of all races can be attractive, and generally, what I tend to find attractive, others do not.  I'm not like anyone else.

Wish I could have expanded on this in some depth, but I need to play some guitar and watch some youtube.

Ok that's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus