Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Wednesdays Hit Harder


They certainly do.  I've always told the other that Tuesdays are worse than Mondays.  The body can adjust to Monday based on pure adrenaline, but by Tuesday, you're out of gas and you're struggling to get into things.  That's why I hate Tuesdays more than Mondays.  But today, being a Wednesday, I'm just feeling like my ass has been kicked in.  My body is just feeling all sorts of sore, which is strange, considering I have not had the time to do weights since I've started work again, but I'm able to do cardio.  So maybe that's what I needed?  Weights keep my weight low and they help alleviate the stress on my body from the strain of exercise?  Who knows.  I might have to change everything up next week and see how I pull up.  Either way, it sounds like the same of a good pop song.

I'd just love to rest and put my feet up, but I can't do that!  Terrible! 

One of my favourite moments from my holiday was when I was in Sungei Wang Plaza (or it could have been Low Yat Plaza) in Malaysia and just bumming around and I went to some Mecha Toy Store, and they were playing Girls' Generation and I was loving it!  They actually sell Girls' Generation merchandise there, which you don't get here.  I'd love to have that here. 

It's so cold here!  I think I'm getting sick, I wanna go overseas again! 

Hmmm lately I've been getting these absolutely wicked chest pains from time to time.  What's up with that?  Am I just going to drop dead?  Well I guess that's the price I pay for not doing anything about it and getting it checked out.  My risk, I suppose.  Would be strange to die before 30, but hey, dems the breaks, right?

Flashing images of the other city.  The place I used to live.  Would things be so different?  It would be different now, that's for sure.  Argh, all so frustrating!!

Ok, my work here is done!  But what am I supposed to do with the remaining 5 and a half hours of the day??  At least I still have lunch to look forward to, and an hour meeting, so that's 2 hours of the way.  Only 2 hours at my desk otherwise!  Sounds good, I can just keep writing.

There was a pretty big issue the other day that I wanted to blog about, but now I've forgotten it, so you'll have to forgive me.  What else can I possibly write about?  I don't even know.

Didn't get to guitar properly last night, which sucks.  Will aim for a good session tonight, cause I want to revisit my stuff, damn it!!

Was I going to go on a rant about hipsters?  Or about racism?  I'm not sure.  Hmmmmm.

When I try and think of a topic, I'm usually able to think back to a blog post that already talks about it, which renders my points redundant!  And I don't really want to repeat myself.  Maybe it would be an idea to go back through all of our posts and edit them to add tags in.  But as I'm sure I've mentioned before, I don't tend to tag consistently, so even two posts with the exact same content could be tagged entirely differently!  Hmmm, we'll see.  That's an arduous process, perhaps one best saved for my next go with the blog intro/retrospective.

Ok not bad, only an hour to go until I can get out of here. 

Before you ask, no, the theme of the blog is not going to change, not ever.  I don't think this is a theme that blogger even allows.  The other constructed this theme by hand, so to recognise such glory, the theme won't change, unless the other changes.  Well first of all, the blog is the other's, I was invited!  But now I've co-opted the whole thing.  Pretty nifty!  But that being said, I think I could stand to add a bit more colour/flavour/flair just in terms of how the blog presents.  Not just pages and pages of text, but maybe some pics, some videos here and there, just to break things up.

Ah there we go, chest pains again!  Is it my heart?  Just muscular pain?  Ahhh.  Oh well, no complaining, it'll just happen - if it's going to happen.  Something will happen.

Oh that's right!  I wanted to rant about the anti-war movement!  But I'll start with that tomorrow.

For now, let's leave it there.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus