Monday, March 04, 2013

Work Sucks (I Know)


Well I knew going back was going to suck!  But at least I didn't have to do too much.  200+ e-mails all sorted before the morning was out.  But goddamn, after just 3 hours at work I was ready to throw in the towel!  It felt like an eternity just to get to 11:30am!  What the hell?!  How am I supposed to make it to 5:30?  I think tomorrow will require the use of some chemical stimulation to get me through.  If only it wasn't just an energy drink, haha!

It's strange being back, I can tell you that.  I should have quit while I had the chance.  I've gotta get out of here, that's for certain.

Everything feels like it's trapping me and tying me down.  It's only begun to hit home of late.  I wonder what's going on?

I'd just like to be sprawled out somewhere with my music on.  Is that too much to ask?

I should really be practising guitar a little bit more.  Haven't played my own stuff in a long time, and I've actually forgotten how a fair chunk of it actually goes.  Not good.

Not sure how long I can actually hold out here.  It all just feels a bit different.  It doesn't feel right.  Maybe I'm just totally going about things in the wrong way.  I've just been looking at everything from the wrong perspective.

Rise above it - what do things like that even mean?  I know what I'm thinking about!  How long?  How long...

Not really able to string together anything coherent at the moment.  Not that it should matter.

Quite pleased that I was able to get moving on the Joaquin Rate List (JRL), and I can't think of any more updates for the future.  We'll see what happens!  Time moves on, and people get removed, and people get added.  My next plan is to have a companion JRL post, which will contain pictures of all the additions to the JRL, which I think will be quite well received!  I wonder how many hits that will get in comparison.

Anyway!  Things are just going on without me.  Do you recall how Steve Martin's character felt opted out of life in Father of the Bride?  That's how I feel.  Sort of co-opted out of my own life!  When the hell did that happen?  Oh yes, I recall when.

Perhaps I shouldn't say what I mean, or mean what I say.

A key reason I'm unsettled is probably because I'm frustrated.  We all know why.  Are things going to change?

Tumblr has been getting too much love from me lately, so for that I apologise.  This is my first love!
Ok, alright!  Just gotta make it 90 minutes and all will be ok.  Just need to make it to home and not fall asleep before bed time!  Arghhhhh!

Let's keep it there for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus