Sunday, March 03, 2013

What's Waiting For Me?

Last day off, and here we go.

The last two weeks have been pretty much a big waste of time.  I may as well have gone back and had some time off later.  That doesn't matter, I still have time up my sleeve, but for what?  And when?

Been shaped on my internet - 60 gigabyte a month just isn't enough!  Now re-learning what it's like to be back on dial up speeds.  But that's ok.  I'm patient, and I only need to last a few more days until my billing period rolls over.

I should get to sleep soon to make sure I have everything in working order when I get back.  I wonder what's waiting for me?  Hopefully a whole load of nothing so I can just be lazy and continue with blogging.

Anyway, I'd better leave it there.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus