Thursday, February 28, 2013

What Is Wreck And Ruin?

I've finally done it!  After putting it off for many months, I have finally updated the Joaquin Rate List (JRL), so please check it out here - http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html

Wow, thanks google, you've fixed up the bullshit old linking system, because you couldn't link things properly with other text as the hyperlink.  Looks like everything is working now.  That particular post now has over 1,000 hits on its own, so good on everyone for sharing my taste in women!  Haha!  So I've actually updated a few posts for some women, because I've realised that I first started it 9 years ago now, and a lot of the information I had included was now inaccurate.  So some new text, and some of the previous entries have been removed.

Oh the past.  Fuck the past, it's catching up with me and it's so brutal.  I hate it.  But something will be done about it, I should have just acted earlier, but I didn't and it was silly.

I'm just so angry and upset right now.

Growing the most ridiculous facial hair at the moment, but it didn't even out so I'll have to shave it before work starts.  Oh holy fuck!  It's Thursday, I'm back at work on Monday.  I really don't want to go back.  I wish I could just quit and lay around and waste my life.

5 weeks off was simply not long enough.

I'll post more stuff tomorrow.  But hopefully this was enough to get me over the line for today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus