Monday, February 25, 2013

So What Of It?

This blog, I mean?

I'm back now, and I'm just still enjoying the time wiling away the hours for my last week before returning to work.  That's definitely something I'm not looking forward to.

How long?  I mean how long until there's any form of contact?  I don't even know, I don't even think I can force the point.  What is there?  Nothing good, I'm sure of that.

I don't blog much when I have a lot of down time because I tend to blog to keep my mind sharp and my writing skills sharper.  Especially when there's not a lot of work on in the office.  But it allows me the means to afford to live a very comfortable lifestyle and go on trips, so I can't tear down on it too much, or can I?  Isn't that the false imprisonment of life?  Of false virtues and uninteresting lives?  Mediocre, mundane, rah rah rah.

Getting back into guitar, and it's fun, although definitely a bit strange after 3 and a bit weeks away from any form of 6 string.

Also gyming quite regularly, adding in a weights routine and I think it's taking effect since I'm putting on a fair bit of muscle mass and I'm definitely getting stronger.

If there's time tomorrow, I'll aim to update the Joaquin Rate List (JRL).

So enjoy, folks!

Joaquin out.


blog comments powered by Disqus