Monday, February 06, 2012

The Sun Shines On My Face, But All I Feel Is The Chill Up My Spine

Song of the moment? Friendly Fires - Hurting. Get this song now. That's an order!

Do you know what my favourite app is on my iPhone? It's a pool game, which was free to download. I play it often because it's quick and easy. Who says you need to spend money to have fun on your phone like that? It's quite ironic really!

My internet has been capped for a few days, so I'm living speeds that are right up there with my dialup days. I didn't have a 56k modem when we had dialup, so in fact, I was living with 33.6k ultra slowness! Oh well, it's only for a few days, they really need to learn how to give faster net for people on supposedly regional exchanges - despite living in the middle of the city!! Goddamn, you know you're in trouble when Australia's crappy 3G internet runs faster than your home net!

I've realised that you are a bad person. A deviant, and I do not know how I could have possibly fallen in love with someone like you. We couldn't have really made it work, could we? No matter how dynamite we were together...

Alas, you will be gone soon, and you shall promptly be forgotten. You did not know that your choices would lead you to this point, did you? But you run away from that which you cannot understand.


Ever slept with someone who was just incredibly good in bed? Sorry, but it is an odd thing to happen! I can only cast my mind to the thought of "I wonder how many dicks have been in that mouth?" Needless to say, it is not highly conducive to losing oneself in the moment, haha! Were the previous ones better than me? Am I just filling the void left by someone previously? Yeah, yeah, I know that it's totally a guy thing to react in this manner, and that it's impossible to want a (I can't believe I'm quoting Ludacris) "lady in the street but a freak in the bed".

Just sitting at work and watching the shadow of the clouds streak across the cityscape and it's absolutely beautiful.

Ok hipsters - as requested and long overdue, the patented Joaquin Rate List (JRL) is been updated with quite possibly its biggest update ever. To find out what all the fuss is about, head here.

I'll let you all know when it's been updated.

Thank you and good night - Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus