Monday, February 13, 2012

Running Out Of Patience, Running Out Of Time

And time is up for several. Tick tock. Tick tock. Hell, let's even let Ke$ha have some fun - tik tok tik tok!

I've come to hate most things related to you now. I can't stand to be touched by anyone. I don't like being massaged, even when I'm sore and in dire need of one. I hate having sex, because everytime I do, I imagine you.

It dawned on me in the pool today, that I have died and this is hell. I watched Antichrist the other day, which had some very interesting points in it.

You are a bad person, I know that. So I've made the decision to pull away. You will never know, and what's more, you will not care. That will just prove to me that I was right all along.

I could just die from relaxation right now.

I'm looking forward to some lazy days at work ahead.

Schemes and plans and strategies.

Let's begin the game.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus