Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pride & Intoxication Are Wonderful Bedfellows

If you behave like a spoiled bitch, and it will come back to bite you.

Tell me, is it ever justified to hit a woman? A strange incident tonight, when 'she' was quite drunk and then began to pour water over my brand new shirt in front of my friend. I was happy to let that pass, until she did it again all over my pants and shoes (mind you this is all deliberate), and then proceeded to slap me in the face quite violently. At this point, I'd had enough and pushed her right into a parked car. Her face was slightly bruised and her mouth was bleeding. I was proud of myself. I will not stand idly by and be humiliated in front of my friends like that, regardless of the past we had together.

I only regret that my friend was there to witness it and look after you after I'd had enough and went home. Because if I'd stayed 10 more seconds, I'd have shattered your face all over the fucking pavement. Stamped on that beautiful face of yours until all that was left was a bloody stump of what you used to hold in such high regard. Aren't you so deftly afraid of being ugly? Oh well, at least you'd get that nose job you always wanted!

I may have been drunk too, but it was justified. My only saving grace was that I was drunk, otherwise that push may very well have become a swift punch if I had been sober. Followed by another, and another, and another, until you had stopped moving and I'd be free of your curse.

God, I shouldn't have left! I wish you'd called your alpha male boyfriend, because I would have relished the opportunity, just half a fucking chance to tear him limb from limb like a wild animal. Sink my teeth into his flesh and taste his blood. He would become my prey as I take piece after piece out of him while he's still breathing. All right in front of you, now that's a twisted fantasy.

I could do with some drugs. Maybe something hardcore? Anyone want to do some drugs with me? Alcohol is too mellow, it only detaches you from things. Marijuana just forces you to intellectualise but not rationalise. I just want to feel good, maybe I'll get addicted and overdose? Oh, that gives me an idea! Let's do some drugs, haha! I don't really want to be here.

Two step plan now. Should it be three step? Where's the fun if there's no reveal? It's just like a magic trick you know.

Either way, whichever stage comes first, it will be a nasty surprise. Don't think I won't do what it takes to get through to you.

May your worst nightmares come true.

I'm looking forward to getting the fuck out of here for the weekend at least. I'll never see you again.

Oh yeah, I made it to the multicultural festival! Had some good food, saw some beautiful women.

Win!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus