Thursday, February 16, 2012

Letting It Rock, Just Might Let It Roll

The price of admission is only your soul.

And I could not just keep away. Existence is unbearable in this state.

Travelling for work starts up again tomorrow. I kind of enjoy the break to the monotony of everyday desk work. But travelling halfway across the country to attend a 3 hour meeting is not all so great. At least I get to transfer and see more cities. Decided to go back through the old stomping ground of Sydney as opposed to Melbourne this time around. A bit of change can be good.

It finally happened - after 7 years or so of clean operation, my hotmail has started randomly spamming people in my address list and it's a pain in the ass!!! I'm hoping my account wasn't hacked. But I've changed all my passwords (including facebook that was linked to my hotmail), and things should run a bit smoother. Should also probably run a scan of the computer just to make sure I didn't download anything whacky.

In the market for a new computer at the moment. I've been doing some rough crunching, and with a new i7 chipset, it looks like it'll be around $2700 from a pretty cheap place. That's still pretty effing expensive!! Oh well, it should be a beast and can handle my next set of gaming goodness.

Still wondering if I'm going to make it myself. Haha, I'm reminded of a time in the late 90's when the other procured a CD burner at the computer fair, and we went back to his place to install it. It was an internal drive, and with no knowledge of what we were doing, proceeded to install the drive and hey presto, it was down! Haha, it's almost self explanatory.

People who live in a class based society confuse me. It is human nature to want to be treated the same as others, if not better. So if you belong to a lower class, why would you accept your place there? I'm surprised that any class based society has survived into the 21st century. You really would expect more wars, because the lower classes tend to outnumber the upper classes. But upper classes never fight, they tend to rely on the lower classes to fight their battles for them. Even against their own people. Oh, the evils that money and mistaken belief lead us to.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus