Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The Scars On My Back Tell An Interesting Story

"Everyday's like talking in your sleep; love is like a sillhouette in dreams" - Kimbra, Cameo Lover

Just another day at work, just another day with nothing to do.

This is so good for my blogging form though!

The question is, do I have anything to say?

It doesn't even matter anyway, I can just run my mouth and you're forced to sit there and read it!

Then again, you aren't such a captive audience.

Hope you have enjoyed the latest round of JRL updates.

I don't really understand tagging posts, because my mind works in such a way that I cannot tag similar posts with the same word! I'll think of another synonym, how odd is that?

Why is it that when girls need to "find themselves" they totally shut themselves off? Can they not function with the rest of society while they need to "learn who they are"? That sort of thing is so common, surely it implies instability? Woo, controversial!


I wonder if you will ever learn to connect the dots and find this? The things I've said about you, how I really feel? I doubt it, because you're too damn scatterbrained.

All I'm left with is anger, and it's just so much to sustain that I am just an empty shell of what I used to be. I cannot wish you well. From all that you've told me - you are a terrible person. What sort of life did you have? How the fuck did you get this way?


I need some closure for my broken friendships. I've read somewhere that it is quite a common thing for female-female friends to just have the sort of relationship that can just fracture and/or disappear. But I think that is true of any form of friendship. What happened? Did I do anything wrong? Did you just change? Are you just a fuckwit? Those are questions I'd like the answer to. God damn it, the things I'd say to all of you if I ever saw your faces again.

Yes, I recognise that I'm a difficult person to deal with. That's not my problem.

Oh yeah, I got my motorcycle licence. I am awesome.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus